October 17, 2009

Welcome

Right now, as I scan across the internet, I couldn't find any content about Victoria that filled my interests.  Victoria has some great restaurants and bars.  Victoria also has some shoddy ones too.  Victoria also has several places that are worth a visit that don't always spring to mind.  And I forget them and then draw a blank when people say "what should we go and do....".

So this blog will be updated around once a week with a review of something Victorian.  And other notes will go in between as I find something worth noting.  It's not intended to be a listings guide or a full list of everything ever you can eat, drink or inhale in the area.  It may venture out of Victoria. Probably only as far as Sooke or Sidney though. 

This is just an idea, a concept that I hope to grow and germinate and flower slowly into something.  What that something is half the fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment